Searches are carried out at all other official Registries:
- Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates
- Probate Registry
- Divorce Searches
- County Court Judgement searches
- Companies Court for pending Winding-Up petitions
- High Courts of Justice
- Charity Commission
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Mutuals Public Register for Friendly Societies etc
- Overseas Company Registries
The most popular seals are the hand held plier style as these are compact and easy to use.
The traditional lever seal is also available in various sizes.
These are bound loose-leaf books and contain all the sections necessary for the recording of statutory and non-statutory information.